Wednesday, October 23, 2013

World Series

I think I'm going to watch the world series tonight. I haven't cared about baseball in forever, but I think I'll enjoy watching it and not caring so much about the outcome. Why am I even sharing about this? Idk. Maybe you guys wanted updates on my life or something. Or maybe you guys don't exist. Who am I to say which is true?
But seriously why am I typing about this? I think it gives me something to do. Something to accomplish. I wanted to write a blog post. Maybe I should talk about what's going on in my super exciting life. *Note: As I was typing this, my add kicked in and I forgot about this post for quite awhile. In that time, the game started and I turned it on. My first thought was "What the hell am I doing watching baseball?" I will probably turn it off soon.*

No comments:

Post a Comment