Monday, November 4, 2013

Writer's Block

I'm currently suffering from sever writer's block. But I'm going to type whatever comes to mind. So here it goes. I just paused for ten seconds. I apologize. I am trying to type as fast as possible whatever comes to my mind. It's not working as I planned.

Writers block. As a writer, I experience this quite often. But why does it occur? I have so many things I want to talk about, and often I can generate pages about these topics quickly. But every once and awhile this thing called writer's block pops up.

When I am dealing with writer's block, I find I have to get myself past a certain point, and then I will be good. I have to force out a tiny bit, and then it will start to flow naturally again. Its the forcing out material that is the hard part (obviously).

But hey, I've had a good day so far, and maybe sometime soon I'll get my writer's juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment