Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Blog's Purpose

     This blog is my first attempt at spreading a different way of thinking. As each day passes, my desire to see more people think for themselves grows. Most of the people I interact with in my life have distorted perceptions about the world. Through no fault of their own, they have been raised to believe certain concepts and ideas that are distorted or occasionally completely false. I started writing mainly as way to release my frustration, however I believe my writings can help open the minds of those with narrow views. I write poetry, songs, and simple persuasive articles/journal entries that generally focus on opening the mind. I hope I can find people to read my blog and spread my concepts, and I hope those who do read will enjoy. Always feel free to comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment